quarta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2010

 Hello dears!!
 Well this week the blog is mine! Muahahah =D
Like the two of my friends that were here before I guess I have to present myself to you! So here I go!!
My name is Vanessa Figueiredo I have 18 years old but the mind of an old lady of 68 years ! (joking) I live in Oporto and I'm a student of  the 12th grade of languages and humanities! I don't know if that makes sense to you but in Portugal that is the name of the grade and course!!I want to be a psychologist!!
 I'm a very nice girl, friend of my friends I'm always there for them as they are always present in my life I really do love them and I would do anything for them!! I'm a little bit spoiled but don't take me wrong because it's not in a bad way I just can't live without feeling the love from other people!!  I'm very sensitive!I like showing my emotions even though sometimes I get hurt!!
 Now let me tell you that I'm completely crazy and additcted to music it makes part of my everyday I just love singing I love being around the house singing ,singing to my friends and singing in the shower!!I'm also learning how to play guitar!
My hobbies are reading because for me reading is the best way to keep your mind busy and travel to another dimension...OK I KNOW I'M A NERD!!! I also make part of a theatre company from school I like acting!!
I love Manga and Animes!*.*  And yes I do belive in Vampires!! I'm a vampire addicted!! OMG VAMPIRES <3
 I'm the craziest girl in this classe I guess, I belive in things that you can't even imagine xD
Besides that, I'm lazy I'm in love with my bed and I feel in love for it everyday!! I like movies and I watch a bunch of series!!
I'm different and I like it!!Some people call me strange but I like to think that I'm only original!

 I guess that's all
kiss kiss bang bang
bye love you all

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário