domingo, 24 de outubro de 2010

A Bit of Me

Hi!

My name is Pedro Nuno and I`m a nineteen years old person from O`Porto.
I am currently studying to complete the 12th grade at Carolina Michaelis, actually I`m finishing Mathematics but in order to achieve more knowledge, in the area of foreign language, I signed up in english classes.
So... Here I am talking about myself in our english blog.

Firstly I wanted to apologize to all my classmates, teacher and followers of this blog because I`m not very good at English and I can make mistakes in Writing, on the other hand I`m not very good at talking about me but I`ll give my best shot.

I think I am a very simple person with simple tastes and lives a simple life.
I do not like discussions or conflicts.
I like to pursue my dreams, I`m quite a fighter and I never give up my goals.
I think true friendship is what makes every single human being a human.
I believe that wisdom goes beyond religion and faith, not wanting to deny or acknowledge what everyone believes, that`s why I consider myself an open mind.

I love a small group of people in my life... family and closest friends, and I love them with all my heart. They may be few but the love I receive from them is worth a battalion!
One of my greatest passions is my "girl"... my guitar!
joy, sadness, anger, strength, nostalgia, power... all these feelings and attitudes in one word would be music.
Music is a way of life, It`s living close to the edge without fear, It`s art, In the way I see it... It`s my life!

This is as far as I`m willing to go. So...

It was nice to introduce miself!

Cheers!





Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário