quinta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2010

London!!

Hi everyone!!My name is Ana Silva and this week I have to poste something here so I decided to talk about my trip to London (England).
It was so awesome that i don´t where to start but will be a good ideia if I start for the beginning xD
I go to the hotel in a taxi, yeah, they are so cute,little and weird because they drive on the right.
It was complete different of what i´m used to, the british pronounce is so beautifulllll and they are very nice and kind but, unfourtanetly  things are to expensive so it´s became more difficult to see the most beautiful things such as London Eye.
Big Ben it´s realy big xD metro is smelly and dark but beautiful just because is a metro :P
I went to the famous Madame Tussauds and it´s so real and beautiful and I see wax Cristiano Ronaldo :D
I recommend everyone to visit London because it´s beautiful,autentic and you can really improve your english and find different and amazing people.
I hope you like my post and see you next time :D
XOXO
 Ana Silva*













Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário